Sunday, March 22, 2015

Exciting News......

I have some very exciting news to share with you.  I'm so excited to let you know that I am a Hybrid Creative team member for Kim B Designs at The Digital Press.  Her kits are amazing. 

I've been busy creating some really fun projects.  I made these cute cards and the tag from her latest kit, That Ol' Bunny.  Isn't this kit awesome?

That Ol' Bunny : The Kit
 
I used my Silhouette Cameo and the v2 version of Silhouette Studio Designer Edition.  There is a newer version but so far I haven't heard anything good about doing print and cuts.  Since that is mostly what I do, I will wait until I hear more good things than bad.

Here are the cards that I made.  For the base of the card I used the egg and enlarged it to fit an A2 size envelope. 
 
This card was made using the splatters, a button and a word strip from the kit.
 
 

I used the striped papers and a word strip for this card.  I also added a scalloped edge to the bottom of the word strip.
 
 
 
For the tag I used the little bunny rabbit and the striped paper on the tag.
 

 
Tomorrow I have a tutorial for The Digichick.  You can check it out at The Hybrid Chic tomorrow. 
 
Here is a sneak peek.
 
 
 
I made these for St. Patrick's Day last week.  I used a the green polka dotted papers from the digital scrapbook kit from Just Because Studio. The box file came from The Cutting Café.  It's the Copic box template cutting file.
 
His Collab by JB Studio and Amanda Yi | Kit
 
I have some more creations coming from this kit.  I definitely need more time, I have so many ideas rolling around in my head. 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafting world.
 
Hugs,
Tanya
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 







4 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Your designs using Kim's kits are just darling. You and me think alike with all this digital stuff! LOL.

    Looking forward to your next creation.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAh, should remember to sign in first before commenting- lol. Got ya now and can I just say that you and dear Mrs Miles above are my fav 'hybrid queens' of note!
    XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your comments.