Monday, February 17, 2014

What a Beautiful Day it is Today!!!

Finally, some warmer weather.  It's been a really cold winter, too cold for me!!  I don't care for the heat either, but today.....today is awesome!  Oh and it's even better because I'm off today for President's Day! 

The next holiday is St. Patrick's Day!  All I really know about St. Patrick's Day is that you have to wear green so that you don't get pinched!   I also know that is was originally started with the Roman Catholic's and that day all food and alcohol consumption is lifted.   I don't know about you, but I can see that being VERY dangerous.  It's probably a good thing, it's not celebrated here like it is in Ireland!!!

 Here is a project to celebrate St. Patty's Day! 

 
This project was made with the Miso Lucky Kit and Chevron and Solid Papers v.01 from Peppermint Creative.  I also did a print and cut with my most favorite tool ever, my Silhouette Cameo!  I don't know what I would do without it!


 
Here is a close-up of the tag.  I bought the tag from the Silhouette store.  I also did a trace on the shamrock and added pop dots for more dimension.

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
Tanya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your comments.